6 April 2014

Aloha Friday Challenge! Play Pretend

Hi,

I'm here with my post for the Kitty Bee Design Team. For our challenge our theme is Play Pretend (show someone in a costume or doing something job/hobby related).

We have a fab sponsor for thi-s challenge  it's 2 Cute Ink you should check them out.

Here's my card - it was for my lovely mother-in-law. She is amazing!


This is a penny slider card - so Super Bun moves up and down.  With hindsight I should have made the writing a bit bigger.  I love this paper too - it's from a Crate Paper stack.

I hope you like it.  Why not join us for our challenge - you can link up your card here!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Little Miss Muffett - Anything Goes
Polka Doodles - Animal Magic
Simply Create Too - Easter or Use Bunnies

Thanks for looking!

Julie x


8 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is gorgeous x

maria f. said...

Well that's sure the first Superbunny I've seen out in blogland this season! Great choice of PP for the background and such fun that he's a spinner. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

Jacquel said...

Your card is adorable & I LOVE that image you used!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card ,thanks for taking part in Animal Magic challenge at http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Hugs Susan xx

Nathalie said...

Very very cute card. I love your bunny. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie

Unknown said...

awww such a sweet card

thank you so much for entering the Animal Magic challenge over at Polkadoodles

Hugs Kerrie
Polkadoodles DT x

Dawn said...

What a gretcard! I love the image & your design is fantastic!
Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving some love!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lou Sims said...

Adorable card and really fits beautifully with our "Animal magic" theme over at Polka Doodle Challenges (http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/). Lou x